Griya Santrian FAQ's Wedding
YOUR FAQ’s FOR WEDDINGS
Planning a wedding is a time-consuming endeavor and the ladies and gentlemen at Griya Santrian – a beach Resort and Spa, recommend a full three to six months of planning, prior to your wedding day. Listed below are some details about having your wedding in Bali.
Q: I WANT TO COME IN AND VIEW THE PROPERTY, DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT?
- An appointment is required to view the venue.
- We want you to receive a detailed tour of our hotel and have a in-house Sales present to answer your questions.
Q: WE ARE CONSIDERING YOUR VENUE FOR OUR REHEARSAL DINNER AND POST WEDDING BRUNCH. DO YOU HAVE SPACE TO ACCOMMODATE THIS REQUEST?
- Griya Santrian has several larger and smaller event space sizes to accommodate groups of all ranges.
- If you choose a private banquet space, you will receive 10% off your food and beverage pricing for either or both events if having your Wedding Reception with us.
Q: WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR AN ON SITE CEREMONY?
- We have different outdoor ceremony spaces, on the beach, Balinese Open stage, or by the pool side, please enquire for the options in our Wedding Proposal.
Q: HOW LONG DO WE HAVE THE RECEPTION ROOM?
- There is a five-hour time built into the pricing of the packages.
- The first hour is for cocktail hour, followed by four hours of reception.
- A sixth hour may be purchased to extend and that fee is IDR 5,500,000 ++ subject 21% tax and service charge.
Q: DO I HAVE TO PAY A ROOM RENTAL FEE OR DANCE FLOOR RENTAL FEE?
- The room rental fee is included in your package price.
- Should you choose to not use the Wedding Packages set forth, room fees will apply.
Q: WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON?
- The Service Charge of 10% and 11% Sales Tax is not included.
- Audio visual needs, vendor meals, specialty décor, chivari chairs and chair covers are also not included in the pricing.
Q: DO I HAVE TO USE VENDORS FROM YOUR LIST OR MAY I CHOOSE MY OWN?
- We highly encourage our Brides and Grooms to choose from the provided list, however we do allow you to use the vendor of your choice.
- The vendors must be properly licensed, insured and comply with the Griya Santrian standards.
- This is also dependent upon approval from your appointed in-house Sales.
- Please note that a corkage fee will apply.
Q: MAY WE USE AN OUTSIDE WEDDING PLANNER?
- Yes, your dedicated in-house Sales is here to assist you with details such as arranging for your tasting, collecting payments, detailing your menu, creating room diagrams, monitoring your room block and creating an event order for the big day.
- Outside Wedding Planners are always welcome in our beautiful Resort, as long as they adhere to all the policies and procedures at Griya Santrian.
- You as the client, may use the planner of your choosing.
- Please note that a corkage fee will apply.
Q: HOW DO I HOLD THE DATE?
- Your in-house Sales will hold the date for you for seven business days after you receive the official contract.
- Once the agreement has been signed and sent in alongside a nonrefundable deposit, the date will be official.
- Deposits are 50% of the contract.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR PAYMENT SCHEDULE AND ATTENDANCE GUARANTEE POLICY?
- Payments may be made at any time leading up to the event.
- Final balances of events are due 30 business days’ prior the event.
- We only accept certified checks, credit cards and cash for final payments.
- Personal checks used for payments (not final payment) may be used, but only in an amount up to IDR 50,000,000.
- Final Guest count and entrée choices are due 14 business days prior to the event.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- We do understand that circumstances may change, and we will work with you to make the cancellation process as easy possible.
Q: CAN I SET UP A ROOM BLOCK FOR GUESTS WHO WISH TO STAY AT THE HOTEL?
- Your dedicated in-house Sales will help you set up a room block with the appropriate number of rooms based on your expected guest count.
- These rates are predetermined, based on season and day of the week.
- Thirty days prior to your reception, any rooms in your block that have not been reserved will be released for re-sale.
Q: IS THERE ANYTHING AVAILABLE AT THE HOTEL OR NEARBY FOR MY GUESTS TO DO?
- Our hotel features many additional services for your overnight guests to enjoy.
- From our Rama Sita Spa, to the seaside dining Wantilan Restaurants, or daily guests activities, all of our outlets offer your guests a chance to relax in comfort and convenience.
- Griya Santrian is also located near the heart of Sanur, which offers an array of restaurants, entertainment venues, and attractions.
Q: DO WE RECEIVE A TASTING IN OUR WEDDING PACKAGE?
- We offer complimentary menu tastings for up to four guests with all of our wedding packages once a contract has been signed.
- There will be an additional charge for any guests beyond six.
- Selections will be provided by your dedicated in-house sales and must be confirmed at least two weeks prior to the tasting.
- Tastings are scheduled based on availability.
- Tastings are scheduled on Monday to Friday from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Q: WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL OF MY POSSESSIONS AFTER THE RECEPTION IS OVER?
- Our staff will ensure all of your possessions are collected after the wedding, and you will be responsible for retrieving them by the day after your wedding date.
- This includes pictures, centerpieces, cake toppers, and any additional décor.
- However, you will have to designate someone to handle your gifts and card box, as our staff is unable to handle this for you.
Q: CAN I BRING IN OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE?
- We do not allow any outside food or beverage to be brought in.
- This includes specialty food vendors and alcohol.
- Griya Santrian would be happy to provide you with custom menu selections or enhancements that may not be featured on our menus.
Q: CAN I BRING IN OUTSIDE RENTAL ITEMS FOR MY RECEPTION?
- We would prefer that you rent all specialty décor items directly through your dedicated in-house sales so that we may oversee delivery, handling, and pick-up for you.
- If you do choose to utilize such items yourself, you will be responsible for any breakage or damage fees that may occur during the course of your reception, and a corkage fee will apply.
- We can supply a list of our frequently used vendors for you as well.
- You may also ask your dedicated in-house sales for our on-site upgrades, e.g. specialty linen.
Q: DO I GET A CEREMONY REHEARSAL THE NIGHT BEFORE?
- We do offer a complimentary ceremony rehearsal the night before your wedding.
- The rehearsal space is based on availability and may not be offered in the same space that your ceremony will take place.
- Officiates are required to attend any ceremony rehearsals occurring the evening prior to your reception to ensure he/she and your dedicated in-house Sales have consistent information.
- If you would like to host your rehearsal dinner at Griya Santrian, your dedicated in-house Sales would be happy to offer menu selections.
Q: DO YOU HAVE A BRIDAL SUITE ?
- We don’t have a dedicated bridal suite; all bedrooms are beautifully and individually appointed so the bride and groom can choose their favorite room and then allocate the other rooms to their guests accordingly.
Q: IS THERE SOMEONE TO ASSIST US ON OUR WEDDING DAY ?
- Yes. Your dedicated in-house sales will be on site to assist you on your special day.
Q: IS THERE SOMEOME TO ASSIST US ON PLANNING TRANSPORTATION AND OTHER ACTIVITIES ?
- Yes. Whether you are looking for an excursion trip, rafting adventure, or an offsite dinner with transportation, we have relationships with reliable and professional companies to fit all your wedding group needs.
- Also available is our onsite transportation service, offering complimentary airport transfers and rides in and around Bali.
- Contact us for more info.
Q: DOES THE HOTEL OFFER A DISCOUNTED GUEST ROOM BLOCK ?
- If you wish to reserve a block of rooms for your family and guests, please notify the dedicated in-house Sales who can provide you with availability and rates.
Q: WHEN DO I NEED TO LET THE HOTEL KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY GUESTS WILL BE ATTENDING MY EVENT ?
- The hotel must be notified of the exact number of guests attending a function at least 14 of working days prior to the start of the event.
- This will be considered a guarantee, for which the client will be charged, even if fewer guests attend the event.
Q: WHERE DOES THE BRIDAL PARTY GET READY BEFORE THE WEDDING ?
- We recommend guestroom reservations be made for a minimum two-night length of stay with a check-in date of the night before the wedding and checkout the day after the wedding.
- This will eliminate the stress on the day of the wedding of having to check-in and out of guestrooms.
- You can also inquire about our suite or options at the Spa.
Q: CAN I HAVE MY PHOTOS TAKEN AT GRIYA SANTRIAN ?
- We do allow guests who are getting married at the hotel to have photos taken on property, in certain areas and supervised by the dedicated in-house Sales.
- This right is reserved exclusively to Brides hosting their wedding at Griya Santrian.
- The resort has a right to the pictures produced to be used for internal marketing purposes.
Q: HOW DO HOTEL DELIVERIES WORK ?
- Arrangements for delivery of packages should be made through the dedicated in-house Sales and must be prepaid.
- The hotel requires advance notice of deliveries exceeding 10 boxes, and does not guarantee storage of excessive boxes or deliveries without prior approval by management.
Q: DO YOU CATER FOR SPECIAL DIETS ?
- Yes we do vegetarian, gluten free to name a few.
For More Information, Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us :
- (+62) 361 - 288181 (ext. 130)