Wedding Term & Conditions
- This proposal rate and inclusions is valid for two weeks since the issue date. The Client must send a written confirmation letter within 14 days after this proposal is sent, whereupon Griya Santrian will issue an agreement to confirm the venue block, based on availability. Once the agreement has been signed and sent in alongside a nonrefundable deposit, the date will be official. Deposits are 30% of the contract. Griya Santrian team will follow up to confirm arrangements for food and beverage, logistic, event details, etc. immediately thereafter.
- No space will be blocked until the written confirmation from The Client is received. Space will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The rate may be subject to change at any time, prior to final confirmation of the specific event.
- Payment scheme and schedule: An initial 30% deposit will be required to reserve the event venue(s). Second installment of 50% is required by the latest 3 (three) months prior to event date.The 20% Balance is required at the latest 1 (one) month prior event date.
We accept bank transfers, credit cards and cash for final payments.
Bank details for transfer:
- Bank : PT. BANK NEGARA INDONESIA 46
- Account name : SANTRIAN BEACH COTTAGE
- IDR Account Number : 0055 – 289 – 532
- Swift Code : BNI NI DJA RNN
- Bank Address : Jln. Raya Puputan Renon Denpasar, Indonesia
- Bank details for transfer:
Cancellation Policy – in the event of a function cancelation, the below terms are applicable.
- All cancellation must be made in writing to Griya Santrian.
- The resort cannot be held responsible for any force majeure.
A cancelation fee is applied for cancelations as follows:
- Up to 60 days prior to event date - 30% of the total event arrangement cost
- Up to 45 days prior to event date - 50% of the total event arrangement cost
- Up to 30 days prior to event date - 100% of the total event arrangement cost
For optional services, the cancelation fee as follows:
- More than 14 days prior to event date - 50% of the service cost
- More than 3 days prior to event date - 100% of the service cost
- Final guest number – final guest numbers are required at least 30 days prior to the event date. This guest number will form the basis for the minimum number of guest for which you will be charged. If your guest numbers fall below this number, you will be charged for that minimum number. Additional guests must be advised to Griya Santrian at the latest 2 work days prior to function date, which will be invoiced immediately for payment settlement.
- Guarantee – it is required that Griya Santrian catering be notified of the exact number of guest attending a function at least 3 (three) days prior to the event. This will be considered a guarantee for which the Client will be charged for even if fewer guest attend. If the guarantee given is for more than 100 persons, the management will set up and prepare 5% more than the guaranteed number.
- Food Tasting - Menu / food tasting is conducted at the earliest 30 days prior to the event. One session food tasting is complimentary for up to 6 persons. Additional food tasting sessions will be charged separately based on the menu requested.
- Outsourced Food – Griya Santrian does not encourage any outside catering. Should the client request specific food items that are beyond the catering capabilities of Griya Santrian culinary team, the outsourced food will be subjected to the resort’s policy and regulation and will incur handling fee(s) that will be discussed and agreed by the Client upon receiving detailed information of the food items. An indemnity form will be issued to be signed by The Client or Vendor as liability coverage.
- Menu – any changes in menu or procedure occurring on the day of the function is to be negotiated by The Client and Griya Santrian. If the menu item is unavailable, Griya Santrian reserves the right to replace the menu item with a dish of similar quality, with prior approval by The Client. Griya Santrian requires notification of any special dietary requirements and personal preference at least 7 days prior to the event date.
- Beverage – Griya Santrian upholds the responsible Service of Alcohol, and reserves the right to refuse service. Legislation prohibits underage drinking in any public place or the service of alcohol to intoxicated person.
- Corkage (handling fee) for Food & Beverage Wine and Champagne (750 ml) on IDR 350.000++/open bottle, Spirit (750 ml) on IDR 500.000++/open bottle) with maximum 15 bottles. And for the food on corkage IDR 2.500.000++/stall/items.
- Decoration – any structure / decorations and its type, location and fixture, other than table centerpieces and floral arrangement included in the proposal, must be approved by Griya Santrian prior to the function. Any decoration and structure brought onto Griya Santrian area by The Client / contractor / agents, or other person is at their sole risk. Decorations must be removed upon function closing time, unless previously arranged. Failure to adhere to these requirements will incur extra cleaning charge.
- Entertainment – Any entertainment will be at additional cost. Run down details and set up arrangements must be approved by Griya Santrian prior to the function. For a dinner event, the band set up time is between 2-3 PM. All set up must be completed by 5 PM. Set up outside of these times may only occur with the prior approval of Griya Santrian.
- Visual effect – fireworks and other visual effects will need to be informed in advance to Griya Santrian, where the management has the right to review and assess vendors for proper handling of fireworks and / or other visual effect arrangement. Wishing lanterns are not permitted within the resort area for safety reason. Based on local Banjar (village) regulation and ordinance, fireworks are allowed no later than 9PM.
- Permit – Cost incurred for permit related to the entertainment and visual effect(s) not included in the Event Proposal will be settled by The Client.
- Sound Curfew – Based on local Banjar (village) regulation and ordinance, all amplified entertainment must conclude no later than 10 PM. Griya Santrian will determine the appropriate level of sound amplification from that time onwards. For later sound curfew plans, The Client is requested to buy out the resort and surrounding villas.
Function Duration – all function are based on below duration commencing unless otherwise approved by Griya Santrian:
- Weddings, based on wedding package selected, for afternoon from 4 PM
- Cocktail from 6-7 PM
- Dinner from 7-10 PM
- Vendor Fees – All vendor fees will be waived, unless the set up time requires more than one day in advance.
- Access – Access and use of areas within resort is for the event is at the discretion of Griya Santrian, including approval for contractors, agents, and their employees. Invitees may only access areas mentioned in the event proposal. Photography and filming within resort property must obtain prior approval from Griya Santrian.
- Damage – The Client is liable for the cost of damage, loss, theft or destruction of Griya Santrian property, the function venue and any fixtures, fittings, artwork, artifacts, equipment and other property which is caused by The Client, including employees, officers, agents, contractors, or any person attending the function. The Client must indemnify Griya Santrian for any loss, damage, cost or liability which it suffers or incurs in connection with that damage, loss, theft or destruction. Any repairs or reinstatement will be arranged with prior agreement from both parties.
- Children – The Client is responsible for all persons under the age of 18 attending the function. Griya Santrian will not be responsible or liable for any damage or injury suffered to, by or in connection with children, including if children leave the function venue or are not properly supervised by responsible adults.
- Loss of Property – Griya Santrian will not accept any responsibility for damages or loss of property left on the premises prior to, during or after the function. This responsibility lies solely with The Client.
- Parking – parking at Griya Santrian is limited to max 30 cars on site and no valet service available. Private bus hire providers can be recommended if required.
- Force Majeure – where a force majeure or similar circumstance beyond Griya Santrian reasonable control prevents or delays Griya Santrian from performing an obligation in respect of the function and/or under these terms and conditions, that obligation is suspended for so long as the force majeure continues and the delay or failure to perform will not be a breach of Griya Santrian contract with the Client.
For More Information, Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us :
- (+62) 361 - 288181 (ext. 130)